Play-It-Again Store, Buy and Sell Games
PrezCon offers a super-easy market where you can sell your own games on Saturday only. Your purchases get you some great games AND support the convention, since all collected fees go toward operating costs. If you have games that are not getting table time, perhaps it's time to rotate them out and add something new,
while supporting a convention you love AND avoiding high shipping costs.
The store has room for 1200 games for sale, and payment is by cash only, so bring plenty of cash! Sales start at 9am, with price drops at 11 and 1pm. Sales end at 3pm.
We need help! The more volunteers we have, the more games we can manage. Volunteers also get first looks at the lots.
eMail firstname.lastname@example.org if you are willing to help on either Friday night or Saturday during the sale, or (especially) during the hours after the sale ends.
- Download and complete this Excel sheet, leaving lot numbers blank. Lists must contain a minimum of ten lots and a maximum $50 price for any lot.
- eMail the completed Excel sheet to email@example.com by February 15! We'll help if there are any technical problems with your sheet, of course, but our process can't handle additions, edits, etc. after the submission is accepted.
- We'll send you back a PDF file with completed slips you can print and attach to your games with painters tape. It will look something like this sample.
- We'll have painters tape at the store, but sellers with many games generally attach slips in advance, so they can spend more time gaming and shopping. Something like this:
- Bring your games to the Monroe Room & James Madison Room any time from 7pm to 11pm Friday night, February 25, 2022.
There's a $.50 fee per game you enter, payable when you enter it into the store, whether or not it sells. In addition to the $.50 listing fee, the store will get
15% of your total sales, rounded up to the nearest $.25.
- You must collect any unsold games and get your sales in cash between 3pm and 5pm. If you don't pick up your unsold games by 5pm, they will be moved to storage. If they are still unclaimed by 3pm Sunday, they will be considered donated to the store, with our sincere thanks for supporting us.
- Here are some tips for sellers.
Want a sneak peak? Here are the game submissions so far.